The Central Berkshire Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Grant is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care
You can reach me at 413-655-0146 X5109 or email @ email@example.com
Look for me on Facebook – Wendy Provencher (Look for the Brain Building Sign)
- COVID-19 Child Care Playbook
- Minimum Health and Safety Requirements
- Interim Regulations
- EEC’s parent resource about reopening child care
- Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) Network
- Community Resources for Families
- WGBH Family Fun At Home
- I make up bags with the activities for the week, you can pick them up at the Dalton Public Library on Monday’s after 2:00. If you choose to only attend 1 or 2 of the programs during that week, it is fine. You will receive the supplies for all groups. You can find the instructions for the activities here and in your bags. I am encouraging you to do the activities at your convenience with your child/children.
- If I know who is attending and the ages of your children, I can tailor the group a little bit better.
- If your child has had enough on Zoom, I understand and my feelings will not be hurt if you feel like you need to leave the group.
- Please remember to mute yourself if your child is crying or upset or is just babbling. It is really hard for everyone to hear me talking or reading with all of the background noise. If we are doing an open activity you do not have to be muted
All Programs are virtual
Tuesday 10:00 AM Kinder Musik with Miss Suzanne
Wednesday 10:00 AM Circle time with Miss Wendy
How Many Friends Are Here Today?
How many friends are here today?
How many friends are here to play?
Let’s count it out! Let’s clap it out!
Let’s dance it out!
There are ____ friends in their seats!
Calendar, weather, alphabet, counting
Snowman making sequencing
Snowman sequencing craft
If your snowman is a _____________ song (shape snowman is in your bag)
5 smiling snowmen fingerplay (supplies in your bag) cut and glue activity
Snowman button counting –
Snowflake on my nose action song.
Thursday 10:00 AM Story Time with Miss Wendy
I know A Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow!
snowman says actions
Paper bag puppet
Feed the snowman
Friday 3:00 PM STEAM
Sneezy the Snowman
Hot and Cold
Hot cocoa time sequence
Lets make hot cocoa
snowman preposition book
5 Little Snowmen subtraction reader
Roll a snowman
snowy sensory box